Since we got distracted last time when we intended to talk about distractions, we’re going to talk about distractions today.
Author: David Lindner
After being a worship pastor for 14 years, I have now stepped into a Lead Pastor role. I've learned a lot, still have a lot to learn and invite you to teach me and if I can I'll share what I know with you! I’m also married to my lovely wonderful wife Bekki & we have 4 kids, Hannah, Henry, Harry & Harper. Make sure to follow me on Twitter @thedavidlindner.
More posts by David Lindner
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 229: Christi Stills, Worship Ministry as a Pianist and Her Journey as a Composer.
- 228 Preparing Worship Ministry For The Post-Covid Summer Ahead
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast 227: Spiritual Preparation For Leading Worship, Taize, Promises & The Blessing
- Building Healthy Worship Teams Post Covid, Alex Enfiedjian, Worship Ministry Training (WMC-226)
- Worship Ministry Catalyst Podcast, Episode 225: Learning From Our Mistakes And Dealing With The Loss Of Mentorship In Worship
- WMC, 224: Branon Dempsey of Worship Team Training
- WMC 223: Catching up with Joe, David’s Peaceful Piano Hymns Album & New Fangled Techology
- WMC, 221: Art and Influence
- WMC, 220: Ian Evans Guthrie
- WMC, 219: All Things Christmas, Alternative Covid Ideas.
About Our Network
Music | Bible | Worship Courses
Click on Image!
We have over 30+ courses launching and more to come to equip you in Music, Bible, Worship, Mission, and Culture Formation in all aspects of work, home and play.
Follow us on Twitter
Amazon Affiliates Disclaimer
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”